Saturday, November 6, 2010

Antec case fixed

Everything seems so disposable these days.  I'm trying to fight that and bought a case a few years ago...  the Antec P180.  It is quirky, it is huge, and very expensive.  But, it is the best case I've ever had and very close to silent.


I'm not really happy with it being on the floor, but it's been there for about 1/2 of it's life.  My dog walked past it a while back while a USB flash was sticking out.  I walked in a few minutes later... flash broken on the carpet... USB ports busted up.

Frustration...  I used back ports for months with an extension.

Then, I got this great idea... Antec might sell those ports.  I searched, hey people have been getting replacements under warranty.

WOW!  They actually sent me a replacement port module!

It works great.  I'm lovin' Antec even though I had 2 of their power supplies die on me in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment